The Scribal Conservatory Arts and Worship Center is an organized, structured, gathering place for believers with a functional leadership team and a heart centered on teaching, mentoring, and equipping worshippers and artists in a community designed specifically for them. We use a specific ministry format given to Apostle Theresa Harvard Johnson to meet the needs of an often overlooked population of believers in communities.
- A safe place for restoration and victory for believers, specifically those walking out of spiritual abuse, sexual brokenness and other heart issues. We value a community in which we address real life issues and struggles that are often overlooked in mainstream ministry.
- A safe place to grow and mature in understanding Christ, the call and mandate of the believer, the authority of the believer, and the role of worship and the arts in the Kingdom from a distinctly apostolic-prophetic perspective. In doing so, those who are called into ministry in this area are better able to understand who they are and why God called them; and gain greater insight into navigating their specific destiny and purpose.
- A safe place to explore, activate and demonstrate your worship arts ministry without judgment. We fully understand the journey of the worship artist, and are here to not only provide guidance but to empower you in your success and greatness.
- A safe place to advance in God's word through in-depth community-based study, discussions and practical application. We provide excellent foundations on practical and advanced ministry topics that are geared toward breaking the bonds of religion and tradition, and unveiling the 21st century believer. (We archive our teachings for your continued listening and development.)
- Committed to influencing individuals and families of all ages with a heart-cry for those 30 years of age and under.