Why are we focusing on reclaiming and redefining Ephesians 4:11 ministry in the 21st century during our Bible Study time The Scribal Conservatory Arts & Worship Center? Read the objectives for this teaching below. #chamberofthescribe #theresaharvardjohnson #immersionbiblestudy
We are hosting these detailed sessions:
1. To place Christ at the CENTER of equipping instead of men. It's time to point to Christ from a PRACTICAL perspective and see examples of what that really looks like.
2. To restructure and rebuild the fellowship of God according to its foundational plan. In doing so, we destroy the "Levitical" practices that have back doored Christ's New Covenant... giving men unrighteous ideas about their roles in the lives of people.
3. To assist the Body in focusing on the outworking of God's character and the functionality of the gifts to fall in line with Ephesians 4:17-32.
4. To remove the emphasis on performance and works seen of men. In doing so, we will redirect Ephesians 4:11 ministry to the heart of the Lord according to Ephesians 4:2-6, 1 Corinthians 12 and 13, and 2 Corinthians 5.
5. To evoke an atmosphere and a MINISTRY of humility. To bring people into remembrance concerning the call of reconciliation, the actual preaching of the Gospel message, and the call of repentance that is rooted in the LOVE of God.
6. To end the WORSHIP of prophetic gifts and the WORSHIP of revelation.
7. To REFOCUS on the character of God (and the building of that character in His called leaders) vs. focusing on the visible gifts.
8. To ensure that we can clearly distinguish between sheep, goats and wolves for our own protection, and protection of those we are charged to direct and lead. (Matthew 25:31-46; Matthew 7:15)
9. To "REMOVE" the ministry checklists of works and replace them with heart examinations, ministry evidence and proof of callings rooted in maturity (1 Tim 3; Titus 1).
10. To CRUSH the pervasive arrogance, pride, people worship and narcissism that has flooded the congregation. (2 Timothy 3)
11. To reveal the significant roles EVERY BELIEVER plays in building the Kingdom within God's tapestry -- redefining what it means to have no respecter of persons.
12. To expose the plans of man in light of the plans of God, ensuring that ministers are reminded of how "houses built like God" differ from "sandcastles made by men."
13. To help hurting, broken or abused people heal; and BELIEVE ONCE AGAIN in the necessity and power of Ephesians 4:11 callings.
14. To explore how the BODY can experience what it means to be "brothers, one body."
15. To remind us to HONOR ALL MEN, LOVE THE BRETHREN, HONOR THE KING... and FEAR GOD. (1 Peter 2:17)
16. To utterly, mercilessly DESTROY religious strongholds that hinder the church from progress.
17. To CRUSH the desire inside GOD'S SONS to be worshipped and idolized.
As worshippers, scribes and artisans, we need to be effective ministers in every area of society -- walking free of religious strongholds and strange ideologies. Our Bible Study in this area is geared toward taking us into simple, apostolic foundations... and walking them out in the 21st century. Copyright 2017 Theresa Harvard Johnson